Below is a general list of what you should find in each building as well as some additional information about Grove Farm. However if you can’t see what your looking for then please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
What’s included in the price
- Cooker with at least 4 cooking rings, oven and grill.
- Large Fridge-freezer.
- Electric kettle, toaster.
- Good selection of cooking utensils, knives & implements including bottle openers peelers, masher etc.
- Wide selection of crockery, cutlery & glassware (inc.bowls, plates, pint, wine and champagne glasses).
- Various sizes of saucepans, frying pans casserole dish serving dishes ands roasting trays.
- Tea towels, kitchen roll, cling film, foil washing up liquid, bin bags & dishwasher tablets.
- Vacuum cleaner, dustpan & brush, broom, mop and bucket.
- Ironing board & iron.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Bed linen including pillow cases sheets duvets and blankets.
- A bath sheet per person plus hand towels in the bathrooms.
- Shower gel, soap and toilet roll.
- We can supply additional sets of linen contact us for prices.
- TV and DVD players with either Freeview or Sky Freesat.
- CD Player.
- Wireless internet.
- Landline (we will charge for use of the phone).
- Selection of books.
- Local information.
- Private patio area.
- Garden furniture.
- Games room (The Farmhouse only).
- Gas (hob) & Oil (heating).
- Logs for stoves and open fires in The Farmhouse and The Milking Parlour.
Please leave the properties in a clean and tidy state at the end of your booking with all used linen stripped from the beds.
Children are welcome at Grove Farm however they do need to be supervised at all times. We don’t supply cots or high chairs but you are welcome to bring you own, travel cots will fit in most of the larger rooms.
The ponds at the back of the Farmhouse and at the bottom of the garden are both fenced with a post rail and wire stock fence with access via railed gates.
The drive up to Grove Farm is shared with a local farmer who at certain times of the year will have sheep in the fields around Grove Farm.
Grove Farm is a pet free zone – sorry! However if you want to bring your horse on holiday there is a local farm that may be able to accommodate you www.brightsfarm.co.uk – please contact them for more information.
Smoking is not permitted within any of the buildings at Grove Farm.
We allow short stays throughout the year excluding school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Our minimum stay is generally 2 nights. Please contact us for more information.
Grove Farm is ideal for large groups and family gatherings and can accommodate up to 29 people in 4 buildings. The Farmhouse dining table can be extended to seat up to 21 people and Alfred’s Barn has oak tables to seat up to 29 people.
Wedding and Marquees
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate Wedding receptions and groups of over 29 people or events requiring marquees.
The nearest train station is Darsham which is about 2.5 miles from the farm, with Fast Trains from London Liverpool street taking approx 2 hours.